viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

The storm is over, chase the rain and up on nowhere hill the sun is out again
I must be a lover, I must be a lover . The tangled beauty of the fight has fallen in my arms
It's begging for a light.
Come find me. I must be a lover, I must be a lover. Oh sometimes I, I feel like dying, I feel like failing. Rather than trying. But oh no I'm not going back, I'm not going back, I'm not going back. I'm not going back! To the place those thoughts attack.
So lift me high above the clouds where electricity is calling to the crowds of better lifetimes to discover. For all you jilted lovers
And if you're listening far away, hold up your hands and let me know that you're okay
Oh life will be alright. It's just the past you're leaving.
Oh I must be a lover
I must be a lover
Let it go, let it go, let it go
Get the memory!
Let it go, let it go, let it go.
We are standing on the shore. I'm sure, I'm sure
We are standing on the shore. Get the memory, get the memory
Let the memory out the door!
Let it go
Get the memory
Let it go
Let the memory go.
The light is changing colour. Come outside, be a lover

The storm is over

No hay comentarios: